Cookies are a classic and make a great treat no matter the time of day!
We decided to share a favourite cookie recipe that is sure to take you back, you’ll have a hard time having just one. Enjoy!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup of herb butter (here you can add cinnamon or vanilla to butter for added flavours)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 bag M&M’S (we like original, but you can mix it up with any flavour like peanut or pretzel M&M’s)
- 1 cup chocolate chips of your choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well!
Scoop 1 large tablespoon of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.